Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can Polysporin Be Used On Staph Infections Can Staph Infections Cause An Allergy To Neosporin Or Polysporin?

Can staph infections cause an allergy to neosporin or polysporin? - can polysporin be used on staph infections

My husband and I recently staph infections, and (this time) for both the dermatologist was for her. My dermatologist told me to Polysporin started on my own use, then of itching in the area. When I returned, I said I was allergic to Polysporin and thus also allergic to Neosporin. My husband Polysporin and Neosporin in their sometimes different, and the dermatologist said it was now allergic to what happened Neosporin. Both Neosporin, we used all our lives. Why are we so suddenly allergic to them? Can staphylococcus, is likely to live in us, and can be up to 2 years were (until I get rid of it permanently), we have been allergic to Polysporin / Neosporin? There's also a chance that we are not constantlyAllergic Polysporin / Neosporin?

No comments:

Post a Comment