Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pinnacle Tv Center Does Not Work Pinnacle Tv USB Tuner & Laptop With Vista Help?

Pinnacle Tv USB Tuner & Laptop with Vista Help? - pinnacle tv center does not work

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8654057&st=acer+laptop&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1196469485969
This is my laptop and I have the Pinnacle USB TV tuner, Windows Media Player works very well with TV tuner, but the software stinks terribly Pinnacle TV Guide will not load or work, and the quality is worse in pinaccle I wanted in the able pinaccle use because you have to believe programs from Ur, to record DVD, plus a remote control. I do not know what to do, I installed the TV program centers on several occasions and still no luck. Thanks

1 comment:

Chuck Bartowski said...

Try Windows Media Center .. (TV) or SageTV download (requires the purchase, 29,95 I)

Post a Comment