Sunday, December 13, 2009

Aluminum Boats For Sale Florida How Do I Get A Boat Legal With No Title Or Bill Of Sale?

How do I get a boat legal with no title or bill of sale? - aluminum boats for sale florida

I bought a boat from a lady who helped me to recharge, the things that had fallen from his trailer on the road again. I was behind her, so they do not know what to do and had so much in this car, there was no way the boat could be safely back with the bus. She said she was all of this and offered to send me 11foot boat (aluminum) boat old pond. Well, I could not refuse, and he thanked all the way to my car to me this boat. So I go home and start showing my boat free, when my brother asked me if the title or deed so that we can legally do, but I never thought to ask for a title or deed. There is no way to see, I'll go get the lady back to the information. What must I do to this boat legal?

2 comments:

45 auto said...

Take the number of front running and DMV to see who was the last owner to see if U put in touch with them.

45 auto said...

Take the number of front running and DMV to see who was the last owner to see if U put in touch with them.

Post a Comment