Monday, December 28, 2009

Car Loan Quote Car Dealership Violating Privacy Policy?

Car dealership violating privacy policy? - car loan quote

I have a dispute with an employee at a local car dealership. I am constantly harassed to the point that I change my phone number. I have recently applied online for this car dealership for a quote for a car loan. Stated in its privacy policy that is not my personal information for which I use myself with a car loan / empolyee query and not the company is authorized to use my personal data for their own advantage. Now it seems the person that I have access to the conflict or something, because I sent a nasty email and told me he got my information from the application. What should I do? This clearly goes to the Privacy Policy. Has this person ever happened? Am I entitled to anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment