Sunday, January 17, 2010

Antique Badges I Have An Antique Crackerjack 'toy' Prize I Can't Find The Value Of. Can Anyone Help?

I have an antique crackerjack 'toy' prize I can't find the value of. Can anyone help? - antique badges

It is the size of a silver dollar, maybe less. A six-pointed star with the words "Police tremendous" in it. It looks like it was made to fit on a child to put (sic) of his back pocket. It reminds me of the 60 children playing cops and robbers, only older, I think. If I remember correctly, in the 60 years we have had over the pin badges. I tried for days without success. Thank you very much.

2 comments:

nostrada... said...

I took a quick look and found this:
http://www.larrywhite2.com/lcjack.html

There seems to be worth $ 95.00 - provided there is a price for success.

1/3rd the way to go over the side and the same problem you describe will see.

pelican said...

It is necessary to it to an auctioneer or antique dealer in toys and / or experts to bring Memorbilia. This is the only way that a good evaluation of the subject. The website is a place to start.

http://www.tias.com/7760/InventoryPage/1 ...

Post a Comment