Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kids Bedroom Curtains I Want To Clean My Whole House Tomorrow ?

I want to clean my whole house tomorrow ? - kids bedroom curtains

OK This is a list of everything I do when I wake up. I'm going to bed after that is, it is up to 8 clock Clock 10:56
First Aid. What to do and not do ...
Household cleaning and organizing tips would be great ... Thanks

Yahoo Answers in the 1st Year.
Washing dishes, kitchen cabinets as Organize to catch and clean inside and outside the refrigerator
Each room has 3 empty bedrooms and living room and dining room
Clean all windows and mirrors .. have 3 children 13.4 3. Many handprints. Little Helping Hands
Clean 2 bathrooms
to about 4 tons of clothes
organize large wardrobe. especially the shoes on the floor or cabinet need something new location
Cleaning the car
Clean room children. most toys everywhere. Well, at least if you want to step.
buy new curtains for the bedroom and hang you.

5 comments:

druid said...

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 'Well, what about more than one day, but:
1. 1 laundry load at home. As each finished run to win.
2. Clean refrigerator and dishwasher
3. Children put to work, pick up toys.
4. Clean bathrooms, washing windows and mirrors.
5. Help children finish the rooms.
6. Empty.
7. The other windows / mirrors.
8. Kitchen Cabinets.
9. Clean car.
10. Shop Curtain and organizer of the shoe.
11. Hang the curtains.
12. Bedroom closet.

I Am Chaos said...

Just before all that I recommend is from outside to inside work things in general, things that you can see is a mess and we're on the right track. Since the work on cabinets and vacumming and dishes, all accessories. Start from the outside and the curtains for a day to stay, because the cleaning of the cars before the purchase, and simply too much work. At least clean the car after the purchase. Working large and small, and good luck seems that you need.

ghds said...

Start with the most.
Clean the car takes me all morning, maybe I'll make one days.
Good luck.

redy2scr... said...

Start with small things first ... Do you want to achieve more and give the impetus to do more. Once done, you can use a little help. lol

chickroy... said...

begin with the simple things and then ur job more difficult .. And I say that if you start with the most difficult jobs, or not carry out first tasks easier cos u nacked ..

Post a Comment