Monday, January 25, 2010

Convert The Driving License Online Should I Give The Defensive Driving Course? I Have A NY License And I Committed A Moving Violation In CA State

Should I give the defensive driving course? I have a NY license and I committed a moving violation in CA state - convert the driving license online

New York State DMV website, I see there are extra points for breaches of the state. I think that is my car insurance, which would not increase.

I registered for the online defensive driving course, but then I realized they do not earn points on my license anyway. Neither increase my insurance, even if you do not finish the race.

I will do my NY license to a CA license soon. So, what is more important if you just got a ticket for my CA license, then lose the option of defensive driving course for the next 18 months to take off immediately. That is why I am reluctant to take the course.

1 comment:

mikeysco said...

Somewhat difficult to follow here.

New York can not commit any points for your license for the violation in another state, but that does not mean that your insurance will not operate. Your insurance company and state licensing are two different people. If you think you do not know your insurance company about the violation of California because of the "new license" in New York, you might want to reconsider, so ... New York, just because they can not assess points for a violation of California does not mean that New York does not show the violation of its license in California, New York.

First, you said "think" that your insurance does not increase and the others you mentioned that your insurance will not increase, even if the course online. I would not bet on any investigation, unless this with your insurance company.

This is not "convert" a license from California for a license in New York ... They apply for a license in New York, as its audience of Californiaense.

If you take the defensive driving course? Hit No, I think you should.

EDIT:

If you were not convicted of rape, the court was not reported to DMV. Courts in California (and I suspect, was not New York) sentenced the accused report to DMV appointment. After all, speed up, you are presumed innocent until convicted, is not it?

I think the point is that just because your last insurance exchange does not mean an increase in the price, do not increase it over time. You need to aware of the first citation, and only a subpoena is not counter something that is likely to be.

Hope that makes sense - here in a release.

Post a Comment