Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Microwave Oven Turntable Combination Microwave Turntable Not Turning!?

Combination microwave turntable not turning!? - microwave oven turntable

I have a Sharp R-85ST combination microwave / oven / grill, I use very happy, for about 1 1 / 2 years with the furnace fan at least once per day and from the odd 1 minutes microwave heat baby milk.

The turntable has stopped spinning too! What does this mean to grab all around him? I know that the record something to cook evenly, especially when I use the microwave, I just fear that the whole matter goes to die on me! And it is worth Getting Fixed? It was cheap, and I'm on a limited income! You can not do without it, especially the stove, as I said, I use every day. I am concerned that, should be taken to be fixed. Yes, I have a normal pot, but I have a disabled child who can not understand the danger, I laid my Sharp is beyond its reach in terms of security, we can not really do without ...

8 comments:

S. E. Charles said...

The plate has its own motor under the unit (inside) is very small ..... They appear from time to time .... Like a lightbulb .... Do not panic ... Yes, that's probably not receive a fixed value, the motors can be up to $ 75 + .... Call Service But it is dangerous !!!!! Remember, the timer for a short time the positions have to cook long and placed onto the other direction ....
It is used to something like a timer, which in a dish with oven microwave tower for a long time ago .... There have been selling lately have, and I do not know if they are still there .... Available in most shops were selling kitchen .....

Hope this helps .....

18 years appliance repair ......

hapa1 said...

Simply follow the advice Charles states is that most food, food that is in turn still say with certainty that this is only for cooking in the microwave oven used as a regular diesel

allcares... said...

Did you find it? If so, can be covered under consumer law Re: How long, if your computer is not to be confused with insurance. Contact marketing standards for further information.
how can a low income to get help from a charity or social services.
Good luck!

podge said...

Have you checked that the disk is present, so that the mechanism pivot properly sealed.

jayktee9... said...

Well, most European manufacturers still 2 years warranty, I called the customer service from Sharp and see what they say. Without prejudice to the security need to take other devices for some time, and 1 1 / 2 years is not long enough for a microwave. My Panasonic combi is still in daily use, after almost 18 years! Tell me is not melted, which model, but perhaps matching plastic, you can easily select the tray in hand. This help can ... http://www.fixya.com/support/t144398-sha ...

Al Rozz said...

There are some models that can be very thin on a treadmill, after so many uses to bear the weight of the glasses, or what you are doing on the table.
Remove the lid of your microwave, you see the role and belts. replace the tape and you'll be back.

In some cases, not all, I have rubber bands and working conditions, but you have the right length for them.

luka said...

Microwave open the box and inside is a backup, go into your shop and buy the exact power, and replace.

Firespar... said...

If you can turn the plate, then I would say that the belt is cheap and easy to replace

Post a Comment