Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Help Bloating In Liver Failure Liver Failure, Heart Failure, And Lung Promblems, How Long Does My Mom Have? Please Answer!?

Liver failure, heart failure, and lung promblems, how long does my mom have? please answer!? - how to help bloating in liver failure

My mother is 49 years old, shes an addict too bad, crank, coke, crack, weed, pills for everything, and at least drink a gallon of rum a day. shes at the point where she was spitting blood all the time and can not eat much. Weighing less than 100 pounds and looks jaundiced and swollen. went by 4 clock yesterday in the emergency room with heart failure, the system will close, and I can hardly breathe. shes still bleeding. I live 2000 miles away. She left me and my brother 7 years ago, the hospital did not tell us anything because of the HIPPA law. shes not speak well, and for the family, I can not see, because from her illness, that everything I know, no assumptions about the duration that you? I understand that you know exactly what problems and circumstances and can not be a doctor or just looking for some OPINON. Thank you for your time.
-Angelface --

3 comments:

Baa Baa said...

It seems she is in the final stages of liver cirrhosis and will not be long. No one can really say how long, but I think that at any moment, maybe a few months at best. I will not suggest you take a journey of 2,000 miles to see the review of the circumstances of his affair with her. It depends on you, because you know how you were not treated during their entire lifetime. In the final stage of cirrhosis, there is usually a lot of confusion, probably not even that you or he might into a coma, a condition that is not in a position that would interact with it at all.

Do not feel guilty if you do not go to her side when she died. I'm sure many people would point me in that duty, but there are parents out there who are just toxic to their children and brought their children to hell. Those who leave their children and if your party of drugs and alcohol throughout his life was about to the boy who forgive suddenly forget everything and do everything to kill hisDeathbed. We are not working. Too little, too late if you ask me. Do what you want and not feel guilty, what could be your options.

J B said...

If you do not want to regret that the rest of your life you must take immediate action to see it. You can make a very short period of time have left - a few hours to several days.

dumpling... said...

up to 3 months

Post a Comment